Are you getting ready for college and looking for the best way to prepare? Taking the SAT or ACT is an important part of the application process and determining your eligibility for admission. Here at Mavin Learning, we are here to help you make the most informed decision when it comes to which test to take. We’ve put together a list of five reasons why taking either one of these tests can benefit your college preparation journey:
1. To gain access to college and university admissions – passing these tests is a requirement for many colleges and universities, meaning that if you want to pursue higher education, these tests will help get you there.
2. To develop strong test-taking skills – by taking the tests before admission requirements come into play, students can learn how to approach high-stress exams in an effective way that can be applied to other high-stakes situations they may encounter in future studies or jobs.
3. To demonstrate your knowledge – although grades are important, standardized tests show a student’s knowledge level as well as their aptitude in certain subjects like math and English language arts which can prove valuable when applying for college admissions or scholarships.
4. To boost chances of receiving financial aid – having good scores on the SAT or ACT can make a student eligible for financial aid packages which can significantly reduce the cost of attending college and make higher education more accessible for many students who would not have been able to attend without it.
5. To practice self care– preparing for any test requires dedication which also involves taking care of yourself; exercise regularly, eat healthy foods and get plenty of rest so that your brain is functioning optimally on exam day!
At Mavin Learning we understand how stressful this process might be; our tutors provide personalized instruction tailored specifically each student’s needs so that they feel confident going into their exams! Visit us at www.mavinlearning.com today and find out how we can help!