- Office Assistant
Mavin Learning Resources strives to ignite our students’ passion in learning. Our office provides Personalized College Consulting & Application Assistance, College Essays, Academic Tutoring and Test Prep.
We are looking an office /administrative assistant to join our growing company. We want a candidate that is a team player who is friendly, honest, detail-oriented, hardworking and willing to learn.
Summary of Position Responsibilities
- Assist with running and managing day-to-day center operations, oversees hiring and systems/procedures.
- Follow our processes to enroll new students, manage curriculum and communicate results
- Establish a team environment: Assist with training, mentoring and working with instructor staff and scheduling
- Communicate with Staff, Parents, and Students on a daily basis
- Assist Center Directors in developing ideas and solving problems with a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service!
- Market/network within the community to grow the business
- Sell and Market Our Services**
- Bilingual: Must be Fluent in English/Mandarin* Speak, Read, & Write
- Education: High School Diploma Required.
- Four-year degree preferred in Education, Business Management or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in teaching or working with children
- Business Experience a Plus
- Observable sense of humor and ability to engage children in making education “fun”